Buy Rice Wholesale – Rice Supplier
Are you looking to buy rice wholesale from a reliable supplier? Frutplanet is the leading supplier of quality Pishori rice. Rice is one of the most consumed cereals around the globe and Frutplanet is a leading supplier of quality rice including pishori rice, basmati, biryani, and others. If you would like to buy rice online from a reputable supplier, Frutplanet should be your number one choice.
Being among the top suppliers of rice, we also make deliveries of the rice to our client’s premises/warehouses and very affordable rates. Delivery of bulky rice is within 24 hours of order placement.
The demand for quality rice is increasing and our farmers utilize modern biotechnology techniques to ensure that we meet the internationally set quality standards.
As a leading supplier of quality Pishori rice, we have a network of farms all over the country that ensures that we have rice available to our clients throughout the year.
Frutplanet supplies rice in bulk to a diverse pool of clients such as:
- Government institutions
- and so forth
Frutplanet supplies rice both locally and internationally and with our assistance, we can help clients source rice to any place in the world.
We understand our customers’ preferences, and we ensure that our rice is packaged as per our client’s instructions. With Frutplanet you can never go wrong!
Why should consider us to be your Preferred Rice Supplier?
- Being a leading rice supplier in the region, we already have a good reputation for consistent quality pishori rice which guarantees perfect cooking results.
- We exclusively supply pure Pishori rice of the highest quality that meets all the rules and regulations set by the global market standards.
- Unlike most RICE suppliers, we provide our farmers are well trained and we guarantee our clients that our rice passes inspection.
- We make deliveries to our clients in any corner of the world in record time.
- Our customer service is super responsive. Our team operates 24/7 ready to answer your queries or concerns.
Qualities of our Rice
- Our pishori rice has a mesmerizing aroma that fills the air while you cook
- Whether you are having the rice plain, having it with savory curries or using the pishori rice as a base for creative dishes, it never fails to amaze you. Our pishori rice turns an ordinary meal into a celebration of great tastes, leaving you craving for more after every bite.
- In addition, our rice is carefully nurtured and harvested to ensure that only the finest grains will get into your plate. Our rice is free from GMOs and any other artificial additives. Our pishori rise is pure and has all the necessary nutrients to make you have a healthy day.
Request a quote today, and our customer service agent will respond to your email, WhatsApp, call or message almost instantly.
Factors to Consider When Selecting a Rice Supplier
- Quality – Quality is the number one factor you must consider when selecting a rice supplier. If quality is compromised, then you will have a risk of losing your customers. Always order samples of small amounts of rice to confirm the quality of their rice before making a bulky purchase. Most importantly, choose rice suppliers that you can count on.
- Price. – Always consider Frutplanet for the most competitive wholesale rice prices in the market. Remember that the lowest price is not necessarily the best value.
- Reliability – We pride ourselves on meeting our clients’ deadlines every time they make an order. We always meet the quantities ordered by our clients. You can always trust us to deliver an order as agreed.
- Capacity – With our network of farms and pool of suppliers, we never run out of inventory for our clients. We always supply enough to meet the demands of the market.
- Communication – Our communication system is the best in the market. Clients are assigned order managers who are in constant communication while placing an order, facilitating delivery, and even after the delivery to collect any queries or concerns.
Top Health Benefits of Rice Consumption
Being a staple food for most people around the world, rice provides numerous health benefits. It is however equally important to note that the health benefits vary depending on the type of rice that you consume. Below is a list of a number of health benefits linked to the consumption of rice:
- Rice is an amazing source of energy. Rice is a perfect source of the primary source of energy to our bodies, the carbohydrates. Rice is easily digestible, and therefore a quick source of energy.
- Low in fat. The fact that rice is naturally low in fat only means that it is a perfect choice for individuals with the intention of maintaining low fat in their diets.
- It is an ideal meal for individuals with gluten sensitivity or celiac disease as it is naturally gluten-free.
- Some types of rice are rich in antioxidants such as anthocyanins which are believed to reduce the likelihood of getting chronic diseases.
- Brown rice is a perfect source of dietary fiber which is very important in digestion and regulation of bowel movements.
- Unlike other grains, rice is hypoallergenic. This means that rice consumption is less likely to result to any allergic reactions.
- For individuals with very sensitive stomachs or having digestive issues, it is a suitable option due to the fact that rice is easy to digest.
- Rice is an ideal source of essential amino acids, especially when consumed together with other complementary proteins from other foods.
- Brown rice is a perfect source for magnesium. Which plays a significant role in maintaining blood pressure and heart rhythm. The fiber in brown rice also helps manage cholesterol levels which is also very important in improving your heart health.
- Brown sugar has a lower and steadier impact on blood sugar levels. This is very important for individuals looking to manage their sugar levels, such as the diabetic.
How Rice Grows
Rice is primarily grown in regions with suitable soil types and climatic conditions. Cultivation of rice includes transplanting seedlings or planting the rice seeds on prepared fields.
Depending on the method that a farmer chooses, rice plants go through a number of growth stages which include:
- Vegetative growth
- Reproductive stages
- Grain filling
The rice variety selected, proper crop management practices, as well as the environmental factors play significant roles in ensuring a quality and bountiful harvest.
A popular cash crop among billions in the world, rice has a number of varieties each with a distinct characteristic, flavor, and culinary uses.
The three main types of rice include:
- Short-grain rice
- Medium-grain rice
- Long-grain rice
The varieties of rice are mainly influenced by factors such as geography, the climate, and cultural preferences.
Due to the fact that the taste and texture of rice greatly affects the overall culinary experience, it is, therefore, important that you select the rice variety for unique dishes and methods of cooking.
In any case, different rice varieties have different requirements when it comes to growing conditions, hence the selection of the most appropriate variety is very important for successful rice cultivation.
Contact Frutplanet for the best rates in wholesale for the rice variety of your choice.
Environmental Requirements of Rice Cultivation
To ensure that farmers have an optimal yield, specific environmental conditions must be met in rice cultivation.
- Rice typically requires 1000-2500 mm of rainfall annually. Adequate rainfall is therefore very important during its growing season. However, during flowering and ripening, too much rainfall could lead to fungal diseases as well as lodging.
- Rice thrives well in temperatures between 200c and 300 It is, therefore, a warm season crop. However, extreme temperatures can adversely affect the growth of rice.
- For photosynthesis and healthy growth, rice ideally requires 8-12 hours of sunlight every day.
- Soils that retain moisture well and provide good support for the rice plant are essential for rice cultivation. Well drained loamy or clay soils are generally ideal for the cultivation of rice.
- pH levels outside the range of 6.0-7.0 affect the essential nutrient availability for optimal rice growth.
- Irrigation systems are essential for a consistent soil moisture level.
Which is the Best Methods of Growing Rice?
Rice is mainly cultivated using the following methods:
- Direct seedling
The method selected solely depends on factors such as labor resource available water availability, and existing climatic conditions.
Transplanting involves growing your rice seedlings in nurseries, which are later transplanted into the main fields when they reach a specific size and age.
The nursery beds are usually in the form of trays or pots.
Seedlings are carefully uprooted and planted in the main field when they are around 25-30 days old or hen they have between 3 to 4 leaves.
Appropriate spacing of the rows must be used during transplanting.
Advantages of Transplanting Rice Seedlings
- Compared to direct seeding, transplanting conserves a lot of water, and can therefore be used in areas with water scarcity.
- With transplanting, a farmer is in better control of spacing and the population in the main field.
- Transplanting results in uniform crop maturity
Direct seeding involves sowing rice seeds directly into the field. The method is less labor-intensive and more straightforward compared to transplanting.
To improve the germination process, the rice seeds are usually soaked in water. The seeds are then either planted in rows using seed drills or evenly broadcast across the field.
Advantages of Direct Seeding Rice
- The method is less laborious
- The method is hence cost effective
- The method is suitable for areas with sufficient water
The choice between transplanting and direct seeding is, therefore, dependent on factors such as water availability, local traditions, and labor availability.
To optimize their yields and resources, some farmers in other regions choose to use both methods, also known as, System of Rice intensification (SRI).
Nutritional Profile of Rice
For most people, especially in Asia, rice forms an important source of nutrition and calories, and it is a valuable part of a balanced diet when combined with other nutrient-rich foods.
It is important to note that that despite the fact that white rice is the most consumed type of rice, brown rice is considered the healthiest option because it has additional nutrients in the bran layer as well as high fiber content.
- Rice is mainly made up of carbohydrates with a high starch level. Rice is a quick and easy to digest source of energy.
- Rice a protein composition of about 7-8 grams per 100 grams
- Brown rice has more fiber than the white rice.
- Rice has less than a gram of fat per 100 grams, making it an option for individuals checking on their weight.
- Rice is a perfect source of vitamin B: thiamin (B1), riboflavin (B2), and niacin (B3). These vitamins are significant in energy metabolism and overall health.
- Rice contains minerals such as selenium, magnesium, and phosphorus. Phosphorus is essential for bone health while magnesium is important insofar as muscle and nerve function is concerned.
- Rice also contains small amounts of vitamin E and phenolic compounds, which can help protect cells from oxidative damage.
- For individuals with celiac disease or gluten intolerance, rice becomes a perfect option.
Rice wholesale prices/ Rice bulk price
Rice wholesale prices in Kenya and around the globe are determined by a number of factors:
- Climatic changes as well as the prevailing weather conditions. Extreme weather conditions will severely affect rice productivity. Reduced rice yields will increase production costs and definitely increase the wholesale prices.
- Changing patterns of consumption. Dietary prices have evolved over time resulting to increased demand for rice. The demand-supply gap that results from the changing dietary patterns can push the wholesale prices for rice very high over time.
- Fluctuations in cost of inputs. The fluctuations in prices are mainly caused by inflation, global market dynamics as well as currency exchange rates. The cost of inputs such as the cost of fertilizers, labor, fuel, and so forth have a direct impact on production costs. These fluctuations can contribute to increased bulk prices of rice.
- Export restrictions in global trade. During the COVID pandemic, some nations imposed export restrictions in rice to ensure food security in their countries. There was also a massive distraction in logistics. Such restrictions can result to limited availability of rice and hence increase rice bulk prices.
25kg rice wholesale price
Depending on the variety of rice in question, the average current 25kg rice wholesale price is between $27-$32.
Where Can I Buy Wholesale Rice?
When it comes to buying rice online in retail or in bulk, Frutplanet is the ideal supplier. Frutplanet supplies rice to our clients in Nairobi, Mombasa, Nakuru, Eldoret, and Kisumu. We can definatelt deliver rice to even our clients in the wider Eastern African region.
Our customer service team is online 24/7. Contact us today to get the best rates of bulky purchase and retail purchases too.
With frutplanet, you will never go wrong. Our rice is the best quality in the market.