Hot Chili Pepper Sold By: FrutPlanet
FrutPlanet has been helping businesses buy chilli peppers in bulk online for years. We can help you buy chili peppers online too. Just request a quote by filling out the above form!
Heat: The heat levels of chillies peppers are represented using Scoville Heat Units (SHU). Wilbur Scoville developed the technique in 1912 to measure capsaicin concentration in spices. Chillies peppers have different heat levels, but the range is between 1,000 and 2.5 million SHU. Whether you want chillies with high or low SHU, at FrutPlanet exporters, we can help you buy chilli peppers in bulk online effortlessly.
Colour: Chillies Peppers have three primary colours: green, brown and red. Most varieties are green when unripe, but as they mature, the colour changes to red and eventually brown as they dry up. However, some types turn yellow when ripe. When you buy chili peppers online here at FrutPlanet exporters, we guarantee satisfaction by providing the colour variety you love.
Size: Normally, smaller varieties are hotter compared to large types. We’ll help you buy chili peppers online and export all sizes through our extensive network of farmers.
Varieties of Chillies Pepper
There are over 4000 chilli varieties worldwide. The varieties can be categorised into five species:
- Capsicum Annuum: Includes Bell peppers, Cayenne, Thai peppers, Wax, and other varieties from Mexico.
- Capsicum Baccatum: The varieties in this category are mainly from South America.
- Capsicum Chinense: This category has the hottest pepper varieties, including Naga, Habanero, and Datil.
- Capsicum Frutescens. The category includes varieties such as Piri Piri, Malawian Kambuzi, Malagueta, Tabasco, and more.
- Capsicum Pubescens: They include Rocoto pepper varieties.